New Content - January 2022
Make this your healthiest Christmas yet. SweelDeels.Com has everything you need to kick off the 2022 Holiday season the right way. Our month long health event offers special pricing on hundreds of top-quality items to help you reach your wellness goals!
Love & Romance
Podcast it's - HERE
If you want to make your wife or girlfriend feel appreciated, then giving her a thoughtful reminder of your feelings is a great place to start. But great romantic sayings are more than just a string of clichés put together—they're a sincere expression of your affection!
The Maxwell Bean Podcast
Crown Royal Apple Glazed Chicken Wings
Delicious & Healthy
2 cups Crown Royal Apple Flavored Whiskey
½ cup no-sugar added apple fruit spread
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 1 tbsp. sumac spice
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. honey
20 pieces (2 lbs.) chicken wings
cooking spray, 1 tbsp. of avocado oil
2 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
2 tbsp. chopped green onions
1. Start with the glaze first. In a saucepan, combine all the glaze ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered with a gentle boil for about 40 minutes (from the moment it starts boiling), until it's reduced to about 1 cup, whisking from time to time or as needed.
3. Preheat oven to 400 °F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with a bit of cooking spray. Arrange the wings on the baking sheet and drizzle avocado oil on top.
4. Bake between 15 and 30 minutes (depending on the size of the wings and your oven) or until golden cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and brush the wings generously on all sides with Crown Royal Apple glaze.
6. Return to the oven and broil on high for about one minute, paying close attention not to burn the wings.
7. Serve hot and top with chopped green onions and freshly chopped rosemary.