New Content - March 2023
Make this your
healthiest Spring Season ever.
SweelDeels.Com has everything
you need to kick off the 2023 Spring season the right way. Our month long health event offers special pricing on hundreds of top-quality items to help you reach your wellness goals!
Love & Romance
Podcast it's - HERE
If you want to make your wife or girlfriend feel appreciated, then giving her a thoughtful reminder of your feelings is a great place to start. But great romantic sayings are more than just a string of clichés put together—they're a sincere expression of your affection!
The Maxwell Bean Podcast
Delicious & Healthy
1 Sprig Rosemary
4 teaspoons chipotle pepper sauce
8 (1-inch-thick) Beef tenderloin (about 4 lbs.)
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat grill (or grill pan) on medium-high.
2. Zest lime (2 teaspoons) and juice (3 1/2 teaspoons).
3. Whisk honey, pepper sauce, juice, and zest until blended. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper, then coat with hands.
4. Grill tenderloins 5–6 minutes on each side until 145°F. During last minute of grill time, baste both sides of tenderloins with chipotle sauce.
5. Remove tenderloins from grill and baste
again; let stand 5 minutes to rest.
Drizzle remaining sauce over tenderloins.
You are ready to serve!!!